Hello, Valley Youth, Parents and Advisors.
We have a new blog!
After lots of feedback and in an attempt to streamline all of our communications, we have created a blog just for you. This is where you’ll find the MOST UP-TO-DATE information about all things Valley Youth.
What we ask of you:
1. Check back here regularly and frequently.
2. Add comments or questions at the end of each post, as you have them. Remember, everyone can see them! This way, it allows us to have conversation and answer each other’s questions.
3. Enjoy the blog! Please give feedback if you want to add/change something about the blog (in a comment or by emailing Laurel @ valleycommunity .org). Also, email if you have an idea for Youth Group…we’d love to hear it! (a game, a Bible story, a topic to discuss, a field trip idea, etc.)
- Wednesday, 9/17/14 (Today): Confirmation Meeting from 6:30-7:30 pm in the Fireside Room (open to all 9th-12th graders interested in participating in Confirmation; parents, please join us! Rebecca will provide delicious cookies, too!
- Wednesday, 9/17/14 (Today): The first Middle School LIFE event of the year! The Youth House opens at 6:30 pm for free play/games, and we’ll officially start our program at 7:00 pm. Pick-up at 8:30 pm in the Youth House!
- Sunday, 9/21/14: 10:00 am Worship with SCRIP sales in the gym after Worship; Sunday 6:08 and Extend the Table (dinner) at 6:08 pm
- Saturday, 9/27/14: Birgitta (9th grader) is organizing a group of youth to help her in a wonderful project at the Providence Fragile Children’s Center. We’ll meet at Valley at 8:30 am and play with/entertain some really awesome kids for a few hours! We’ll return by 12:15, and Birgitta will provide a pizza lunch. If this is something you are interested in, please email Laurel.
- Wednesday, 10/1/14: First High School FAMILY, from 6:30-8:30 (Youth House opens at 6:30, program starts at 7:00)
Happy Wednesday! I hope to see lots of you tonight! Add a comment (below) of how you feel about the blog.