**HS Mission Trip Commitment Forms and Deposit due TODAY!!***
Hello, Valley Youth and Families!
It’s beginning to feel a bit like FALL around here. That means pumpkin everything, football and such, and -of course- CHILI! Our first ever Chili Cook-off is only 12 days away, 10/12/14. We have 10 fantastic teams entering, and our job is to come early (youth) and come eat (parents). Literally, parents, your job is to come eat chili. It’s a tough one, but somebody’s got to do it.
Per usual, check our Calendar Page for upcoming events https://valleyym.wordpress.com/calendar/
HIGHLIGHTS THIS WEEK:
- High School 2015 Mission Trip Commitment Forms & Deposit due TODAY, 9/30/14! Please drop it off in the office; I’ll be here until 5:30 pm. Contact me (Laurel) if you need to make other arrangements.
- All Youth: Chili Cook-off Tickets are on sale on Sundays, in the office (via Laurel) and the day of (10/12 at 11:30 am). $10/adult and $5/child (ages 3-11). Please invite your family, friends, and neighbors to this super fun event! All proceeds will go to Valley Youth Mission year-round projects and trips this summer! (Varieties of chili, cornbread, salad, dessert and drinks will be included!)
- High School FAMILY meets for the first time this year….tomorrow, October 1! Join us from 7:00 – 8:30 pm in the Youth House for a bonding activity, plus we’ll get your feedback for our upcoming Bible study topic/theme. Join us and bring an amigo! Can’t wait to see your face(s)!
- New Pages on our blog: Check out the shiny, new…
- FUNDRAISERS PAGE – https://valleyym.wordpress.com/fundraisers-2014-2015 (all the details ya need)
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES PAGE – https://valleyym.wordpress.com/volunteer-opportunities/ (need volunteer hours? check here! also, this might be a place for individuals to earn extra mission trip $…check back often!)
A prayer for us:
Happy Tuesday! God loves you greatly!