the # of jars we assembled in 2 hours on Sunday. Great job…thanks to Rebecca, Amy, Corri, Ruthann and all you (youth and parents) that showed up to assemble. We were a ferociously efficient jar-making team! Who knew you had that hidden talent?
NEXT UP: Selling the jars (Pre-sales table at Coffee Fellowship on Sun, 11/9 and BIG SALES TABLE at Mission Market on Sun, 11/16). As I mentioned on Sunday, our goal is to raise $1100 for our summer mission trips. We can do it!!
–> Sign up here: http://vols.pt/ThR5Gp
- Tonight: Christian Nurture for Youth Committee from 6:45-8:30 pm in the Youth House (This is the monthly meeting when people put their heads together and help support YOUR youth ministry as best we can. Please pray for us or let any of the members know if you have an idea, suggestion or anything that you’d like to share at a meeting. Thanks!)
- Tomorrow, November 5: HIGH SCHOOL FAMILY from 7:00-8:30 pm (Youth House open at 6:30) –>> Due to low turn out last time, please LET ME KNOW if you’re planning on attending. Thanks! Laurel@valleycommunity.org or Text me (cell # in every email I send to you)
Sunday, November 9:
- Jar Pre-Sales Table – youth run the tables + SCRIP Sales Table at 11:00-ish in the Gym –Get fundraising credit ($) for your mission trip! Jar Sales Sign-up: http://vols.pt/ThR5Gp + Scrip Sales Sign-up: http://vols.pt/VvcQ6R
- HIGH SCHOOL BIBLE STUDY from 11:45-1:15 in the Youth House. –>>Please RSVP for lunch (and let me know if you’re planning on coming!). Laurel@valleycommunity.org or Text me (cell # in every email I send to you)
- Confirmation Retreat! – Meet at the Youth House BY 2:45 (we need to leave church by 3:00!); I am so thrilled to go to the beach with you! Don’t pack your floaties…unless you want a cold or virus or something. But we’ll still have a really special, really memorable time of learning, sharing and growing together (on the beach in a warm beach house!!).
Wednesday, November 12: Next Middle School LIFE from 7:00-8:30 pm (MS Mission Camp Info Meeting from 8:00-8:30–parents, please attend).