Okay, that’s a bold claim, Best Youth Group Ever. But it will be fun, epic and we can’t pull it off without YOU there!
Here’s what’s happening tomorrow, December 2nd:
- 6:30-6:50 – Pizza & Hilarious Wrapping/Rapping Games (Youth House)
- 6:50-7:30 – Split into 2 groups for mission shopping
- 7:30-8:00 – “Celebrating REAL Christmas: is it wrong to love shopping & Santa and snow?” PLUS singing a few songs around the piano to worship God.
- 8:00-8:30 – Decorating our Ugly Sweaters for 12/19 Caroling & Youth Christmas Party!
- 8:30 – Go home. Be merry. (pick up at the Youth House)
***BRING an old sweater, t-shirt or sweatshirt (hoodies are good) that you can decorate for our Christmas party!! We will have a few extras to decorate. (Warning: This will be a Christmas explosion on a shirt!)
- Also, if you have random things to share to decorate your sweater (Christmas lights, craft pom poms, random toys or candy, etc.), please bring some to share!
December 12 from Noon-2:00 pm : Assembling cookie trays for the next day’s fundraiser!
December 13 from 10-12:30: Selling cookie trays in the gym & hallway!
- Be sure and ask your parents if they need cookie trays for WORK or HOLIDAY PARTIES!
CAROLING AND UGLY SWEATER CHRISTMAS PARTY! – Dec 19
- 5:30-7:00pm Valley goes Christmas caroling around the neighborhood. Meet at the YOUTH HOUSE for cider, cocoa and cookies!
- Ever wondered how to welcome more people, show God’s love? Caroling, even with our raspy, not-so-angelic voices. Join us for a really fun, new tradition!! (Choirs will help out.) Bells are provided for drowning out our voices, ha.
- 7:00-10:00pm Valley Youth – Ugly Sweater Christmas Party @ the Carlsons’
- Wear your oh-so-ugly sweater! Contest for ugliest sweater, games, mission project, food and lots of fun festivities. Bring a friend! Please RSVP to Laurel @ valleycommunity .org if you can make it!
- Parents will pick you up at the Carlsons’ house!