Hello! Thanks for an amazing Grad Sunday celebration! Ready for summer?
Countdown to our YOUTH MISSION TRIP: 32 days!!
Countdown to TRIENNIUM: 55 days!!
June 5-Extend the Table after Worship (last one of the year!)
June 26-Richard (Dick) Page speaks to the Youth Mission Team about overcoming fear, after packing and BEFORE Worship commissioning!! (donuts provided!)
- Did you know we have a World War II Veteran among us every Sunday? Mr. Page is awesome and loves you guys, so he’s going to tell us a couple of stories about how he’s overcome fear in his life. You know, because our mission trip theme is “Unfeared.” This is such an honor. Don’t miss it! Parents and siblings are welcome, too.
***Thursday, June 16-SUPER IMPORTANT Mission Trip Packing and Mission Project Night!*** 5:30-8:30 pm
- All adults and youth going on the mission trip…please come! We have limited days to meet together before the trip, so this is the primary time we’ll have. Please make this a priority, coming whenever you get off work/out of school.
- We will eat a pizza dinner, finalize youth and adult jobs for the mission trip, go over details of the week, pack up our group stuff, and we’ll start serving God by serving our church home first! Bring gloves and clothes/shoes that can get a little dirty.
- Text/email Laurel with questions or comments.
- www.SignUpGenius.com/go/30E0448A4AA2AA5FE3-valley Sign up for 2 items per youth here!
June 20 from 6-9pm – Triennium Youth meet with our delegation at Rose City Park Pres for dinner, games and getting to know you time. (I will be out of town, so if parents want to carpool over or take the church van, please let me know!!)
Mission Trip Updates:
Please come to June 16’s pack/serve day….this is really, really important!! I (Laurel) will be out of town June 18-25, so we need to get things ready a little earlier than usual. (Otherwise, I’ll leave you a long list of things to do…during your first week of summer…that’s no fun!) So we’ll do everything together as a group to get ready for our awesome mission trip!!!!
Things We Need– Families, please consider donating any of these items that you have/purchase; we have some money to purchase things, but the budget is pretty tight this year. The needs are here and will be updated regularly:
- June 20 from 6-9pm at Rose City Park Presbyterian Church in Portland. It will be a chance to get to know all the other kids and leaders going, as well as, getting information on logistics and asking any questions you or your parents may have.
- Please RSVP to Laurel for this by Friday June 17. There will be dinner provided. We hope to see all of you there.
Happy Wednesday, everyone! This summer is going to be so amazing!! Study hard so we can play hard later. = )