- Tonight-Confirmands go to Session. (Pray for these fellow Valley Youth!)
- Wednesday, April 12–NO YOUTH GROUP!!!! (It’s on Thursday.)
- THURSDAY, APRIL 13–YES YOUTH GROUP from 6:00-8:30 pm
- Maundy Thursday Worship/Soup Dinner from 6-7, Youth Group fun from 7-8:30!
- April 16–Easter! 8:00 & 10:00 am Worship Services, with 9:00 help needed to hide eggs for the kids! (Meet Laurel in the gym at 9:00 if you want to help!)
- April 19-Neighbor Night from 6:00-7:30, Youth Group from 7:30-8:30.
Does Holy Week ever seem confusing? Does it make you grunt and look puzzled??
- Here’s a video about Holy Week with lots of grunting, and I hope it provides clarity (and a little quirk) regarding this oh, so holy days leading up to Jesus arrest, trial, death, and resurrection (yippee, Easter!).
- For those of you old enough to remember Club 56, we watched this back in the day. = )
Remember that you are loved oh so much. That God sent his perfect son, Jesus, to live among us on this Earth and to sacrifice His perfect life for our imperfect selves. That is BIG, JESUS-SIZED LOVE!